The 4th of July is a day I wish that could last forever! It is a day filled with parades, a city party/carnival, a BBQ, and is always spent with family and friends and really good food. But the best part is…the fireworks!!!
My boys can’t wait for it to get dark enough to light our own fireworks! The city fireworks are great, but with a house full of boys, they like to pick out their own fireworks and help their dad set them of while everyone else sits back and watches the show! And what better to treat to watch the fireworks with than popcorn-Patriotic Popcorn! It has a white chocolate drizzle, marshmallows, red, white and blue M&Ms, and sprinkles- perfect treat for a perfect ending to a perfect day!
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels, popped or 1 bag microwave popcorn, popped either should give you about 9 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallows for topping
- red, white and blue sprinkles for topping
- red, white and blue M&Ms for topping
- Put your popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt your butter, corn syrup and white chocolate chips. Stir until mixed well and then remove from heat and pour over your popcorn.
- Mix your popcorn so the white chocolate drizzle is evenly covering the popcorn. Then add M&M's, sprinkles and marshmallows! Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated and should only be used as an approximation.