This recipe is nothing earth shattering, but it is so yummy and a staple in my kitchen! I always have it on hand because it is so dang good! I am sure you have had some sort of version of this many times- if you haven’t then you are missing out! So here is my version of a delicious Green Salsa Ranch! It’s ranch with a bit of a kick and a smooth and creamy green salsa-lime and cilantro taste!! We love to dip everything in ranch and this Green Salsa Ranch is one of our favorites for Mexican dishes-think salads, burritos, quesadilla dipping sauce or rolled tacos dipping sauce…we even like to eat it with tortilla chips like a chip dip! YUM-O!
Green Salsa Ranch Dressing
- 1 packet Ranch DIP Mix (not the dressing mix) ignore the instructions on the ranch dip mix
- 1 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mild Green salsa I love Herdez or La Victoria
- 1/2 cup cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 small lime, juiced use half at first if you are not a lime lover and adjust to taste
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.