Easter Fudge is a sweet chocolate fudge with Mini Eggs in every bite! This Easy Easter Fudge is made with 4 ingredients and is perfect for a sweet Easter treat!Jump to Recipe
4 Ingredient Easter Fudge
You will not believe how easy this fudge for Easter is to make! And when you try it, you will not believe that such a simple, easy fudge can taste so good!
All you need is butter, sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips and of course Mini Eggs to make it the perfect fudge for Easter!
You will heat it all (except the Mini Eggs) in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat.
Stir the ingredients until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. NO CANDY THERMOMETER NEEDED and NO TIMING THE STIRRING!
Easy Easter Fudge is so simple…not complicated and easy to burn like some fudge where you have to watch the temperature and time the amount of stirring. Simple and easy makes this fudge a favorite of mine!
After you have melted all of the ingredients, you will gently fold in the mini eggs, leaving a handful to place on top.
Pour the fudge and press it into an 8×8 pan that is lined with either parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy removal when cutting.
Take the mini eggs that you did not add to the fudge and add them to the top of the fudge, pressing them in gently so they are stuck in the fudge.
The fudge will need time in the fridge to set. It needs at least 3 hours. Once the fudge is firm and set its time to eat it! Lift the fudge out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut the Easter Fudge into squares and enjoy!
Keep any leftovers in the fridge for up to one week!
Use this Fudge for Every Holiday
I love to make this fudge for just about every occasion. You can add in cute candies that are for each holiday! Cute heart candies for valentines, Halloween sprinkles or candy for Halloween and candy canes for Christmas! See the photo below for my Candy Cane Fudge.
For another tasty treat for Easter, make my Easter “Peeps” Marshmallow Treats, or my Easter Crinkle Cookies. Also make my Millionaire TWIX Bars, Super Soft Sugar Cookies, cutting them into Easter Shapes or frosting in Easter colors or adding Easter sprinkles. Also try my Soft Banana Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting!
Here are some products I used to make this recipe!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn on qualifying purchases.”
Check out the latest posts from the Butcher’s Wife!
- Jolly Rancher Slushies
- Chipotle Chicken
- Fast and Easy Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Foil Packet Loaded Potatoes
- Easy Pretzel Bites (made from store bought pizza crust dough)
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 10 oz. bag Mini Eggs *you will use 1 cup in the fudge and use the rest for the top of the fudge
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or foil, leaving an overhanging edge to easily lift out the fudge when ready to cut and serve.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, stirring it as it melts.
- After the mixture is smooth and melted, remove from heat and gently fold in 1 cup of the mini eggs.
- Pour/press the fudge into the lined 8×8 pan. Place the remaining Mini Eggs on top of the fudge.
- Cover the fudge. Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours for the fudge to set. Overnight is even better.
- When you are ready to eat this yummy fudge, lift the fudge from the pan, using the foil or parchment paper to lift it out. Cut into 9 equal pieces (or more or less) and enjoy!
- Store any leftover fudge in the fridge for up to a week.