Rice Krispy Ghosts are super easy to make and the perfect Halloween treat!
Using store bought rice krispy marshmallow treats this Halloween treat so easy to make! Kids have so much fun making these cute little sweet snacks and they make any Halloween party festive.
What You Need to Make Marshmallow Treat Ghosts
I love making fun treats for any holiday. And I love making treats that my kids get excited to help make! These little marshmallow ghost treats are super simple but so cute, fun and yummy!
To make these Rice Krispy Ghosts you will need some store bought rice krispy treats. I love how cute the mini rice krispy are when making these little ghost treats. But finding them can be hard unless it is a holiday, so you can use the regular sized rice krispy treats if you can’t find the minis (Amazon has the minis).
You will also need some white melting chocolate or these vanilla candy melts (see below).
The last thing you will need, are some candy (sprinkle) eyeballs. You can find these when Halloween stuff hits the stores. They are usually by the baking stuff, or order them online! (As an Amazon Affiliate I earn on qualifying purchases).
Melting the White Chocolate or Candy Melts
You can easily melt the chocolate/candy melts in a bowl in the microwave or heat them on medium-low on your stovetop stirring them constantly.
Making the Marshmallow Ghost Treats
Unwrap the rice krispy treats. I like the sized of the minis but regular ones work great too! (But the mini rice krispy treats make the cutest little marshmallow ghost treats!).
Take each marshmallow treat and dip the end in the vanilla candy melts/white chocolate.
I think it looks super cute if the edges aren’t a perfect line of white.
Dip all of the rice krispy treats in the candy melts/chocolate and place the on parchment paper so the candy/chocolate can set up a bit.
Then place two of the candy eyeball sprinkles on the melted candy/chocolate and push them in gently so they stick. Place the little Rice Krispy Ghost Treats on the parchment paper to dry.
Make these little Marshmallow Ghost Treats for your next Halloween party!
If you liked this recipe please take the time to leave a comment and a star rating below! Also, don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram!
- Yummy Carrot Cake
- Creamy Baked Chicken
- Easy Peppermint Dip
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Pumpkin Lush Dessert
- Oven Baked Tacos
Rice Krispy Ghosts
- 25 (or more) Rice Krispy Treats *I prefer the mini rice krispy treats but the regular size work great – see notes
- 1 (12 oz.) Package White (Vanilla) Candy Melts *White melting chocolate works too
- Candy Eyeball Sprinkles *see blog post to see what they look like
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or place parchment paper on your counter to place the rice krispy ghosts on as you make them.
- Unwrap the rice krispy treats.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add your candy melts or melting chocolate. Let it heat for one minute then stir it. Place it back in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring it after each 30 seconds. Keep heating it for 30 seconds at a time and stirring it until it is smooth and fully melted.*For stovetop melting: stir the chocolate/candy non stop-over med-low heat in a saucepan.
- Take each rice krispy treat and dip the end in the melted candy/chocolate and then place it on the parchment paper for the candy/chocolate to set. Dip all of the rice krispy treats and place them on the parchment paper.
- Place two candy eyeball sprinkles in the melted candy/chocolate to make your ghost. Gently press them into the candy/chocolate and let them set on the parchment paper.
- Serve and enjoy the cute little ghosts!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated and should only be used as an approximation.