Candy Corn Cookie Pizza is the perfect fall treat! It is easy to make, is delicious and kids love it! Make it for your next Halloween party!Jump to Recipe
Sugar Cookies are the perfect dessert to make for any holiday. We love them at our house but they can be so time consuming to make. Making one large sugar cookie pizza cuts down on the time and is just as yummy! You get your yummy sugar cookies without all the work!
Cookie Dough for your Candy Corn Cookie Pizza
For years I have always made my fruit pizzas and sugar cookie pizzas with store bought refrigerated cookie dough. Store bought dough is tasty but homemade dough is so much better and easy to make!
If you are looking for a fast cookie dough, you can use store bought. But I promise taking the extra 5 minutes to make the cookie dough is even better!
The cookie dough is simple, and is the perfect amount for a 14 inch pizza pan. It is your basic cookie dough ingredients of butter, sugar, vanilla, an egg, baking powder, salt and flour.
Making/Baking your Candy Corn Cookie Pizza
Your cookie dough will be pressed onto a 14 inch pizza pan. This cookie dough recipe is not enough for a larger pizza pan (you can use a larger pan it just won’t fill it up all the way). The cookie dough will work for a smaller pan, just adjust your cooking time.
You can also us a jelly roll pan or baking sheet and press the dough into a circle on your pan and it will cook just the same.
Make sure you leave at least an inch around the pan when pressing your cookie dough on it. Your cookie dough will spread as it bakes and you don’t want it spilling over the sides.
You Candy Corn Cookie Pizza will bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes. Mine is usually done around 13 minutes, but check it a little sooner in case your oven cooks faster.
Frosting your Candy Corn Cookie Pizza
This Candy Corn Cookie Pizza is frosted with the best cream cheese frosting. It is what I use for so many of my baked treats. Click HERE for the recipe.
Cream cheese frosting is made with cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
Just put it in s mixing bowl and mix it up until it is smooth and creamy,
You will make the frosting then split it into 3 bowls. The frosting will need to be colored with food coloring to get your classic candy corn colors of orange, yellow and white.
You will not need as much white frosting since there is very little white that is needed (only the very center of your Candy Corn Cookie Pizza will have white frosting). Make sure to put more frosting in your bowls for the orange and yellow frosting.
Add your food coloring to the frosting. You can make the colors as bright and vibrant as you want or more muted and pastel- it is up to you!
Once the frosting is made and your cookie pizza is completely cooled, then you can frost your pizza.
I always start out with the yellow outside ring first, then the orange, and last the white.
After your cookie pizza is frosted, slice it just like you would a pizza so you can get one giant slice of Candy Corn Cookie Pizza!
Candy Corn Cookie Pizza is the perfect fall treat! It is easy to make, is delicious and kids love it! Make it for your next Halloween party!
You can also try my Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting (click HERE for the recipe). This frosting is delicious for a fast and easy Cookie Dough pizza with yummy pumpkin cream cheese frosting. I make my cookie dough pizza, frost it with the yummy pumpkin and then add some fall sprinkles for a yummy fall treat!
If you liked this recipe please take the time to leave a comment and a star rating below! Also, don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram!
Here are some products I used to make this recipe!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn on qualifying purchases.”
This is the best pizza pan! It is cheap and cooks the cookie dough perfectly without burning it!
Check out the latest posts from the Butcher’s Wife!
- Pizza Stuffed Rolls
- Apple Spice Sheet Cake
- Raspberry Sweet Rolls
- Tex-Mex Chicken Bake
- Air Fryer Chicken Bites
- Jolly Rancher Slushies
Candy Corn Cookie Pizza
- 14 inch pizza pan
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 recipe Cream Cheese Frosting see notes for the link for my recipe, or see the link above
- orange and yellow food coloring *to color your frosting (use red and yellow mixed for orange if you can't find orange)
- Preheat your oven to 350° Grease your 14 inch pizza pan. (see notes about your pan)
- In a mixer add your butter, sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in your baking powder, salt and flour. Mix well.
- Press your cookie dough onto your greased 14 inch pizza pan. (see link above for the best pizza pan to use). Leave at least an inch around the outside edge of the pan, so the cookie dough won't spread and spill over the edges as it bakes.
- Bake your cookie pizza for 12-15 minutes. The edges should turn a golden brown and you will know it is done. Let it cool completely before frosting.
- While your cookie bakes, make the cream cheese frosting.
- Put the frosting in 3 bowls, splitting it up. You will need a bowl for white, orange and yellow frosting. You will not need as much white frosting, so add more frosting to the bowl you will make yellow and orange. Color your frosting. Make one bowl orange, one yellow and leave one white.
- Frost your pizza cookie (after it cools) making it look like a candy corn. I start out with yellow on the outside edge, then add the orange and last the white center.
- Cut into slices making a giant Candy Corn Cookie!