S’mores Cheese Ball is all you love about s’mores rolled up for a sweet dip!
Summertime always means there is plenty of BBQs, pool time, lazy days in the sun and smore’s!Jump to Recipe
This Smore’s Cheeseball (cream cheese not cheddar cheese…that would be gross) is the perfect snack, appetizer, dip for any BBQ, camping trip, summer party or poolside snack! It comes together in minutes and is delicious! I am normally not a sweet eater but I loved it and the teenagers at our last family party devoured it!
Ingredients for S’mores Cheese Ball
Because this is a S’mores recipe, you will find marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers in this cheeseball.
For the actual cheese ball you will use cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and marshmallow cream.
You will mix in some mini marshmallows and mini chocolates chips into the cheese ball.
You will roll the cheese ball in some more mini chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and some crushed graham crackers.
What to dip in the S’mores Cheese Ball
I prefer just graham crackers to dip, but my kids love Nilla Wafers and Animal cookies. The sky is the limit with what you can dip and I know you will love it!
S’mores Cheese Ball is all you love about s’mores rolled up for a sweet dip! The perfect treat (without the campfire)!
For a savory cheese and garlic cheese ball try my Easy Cheese Ball that is made with velveeta cheese!
Try these other yummy S’mores treats: Sheet Pan S’mores , S’mores Muddy Buddies , Easy S’mores Ice Cream Cake, S’mores Marshmallow Treats and my S’mores Cookie Bars.
If you liked this recipe please take the time to leave a comment and a star rating below! Also, don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram!
Here are some products I used to make this recipe!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn on qualifying purchases.”
Check out the latest posts from the Butcher’s Wife!
- Jolly Rancher Slushies
- Chipotle Chicken
- Fast and Easy Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Foil Packet Loaded Potatoes
- Easy Pretzel Bites (made from store bought pizza crust dough)
S’mores Cheese Ball
S'mores Cheese Ball Mixture
- 2 pkgs cream cheese (8 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows see notes
- 1/3 cup mini chocoloate chips see notes
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- pinch of coarse/kosher salt
Smore's Ball Topping (it will be rolled in this)
- 5 whole graham crackers, crushed see notes
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips see notes
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows see notes
Cookie/Cracker Suggestions for dipping
- graham crackers
- Nilla Wafers
- animal crackers/cookies
- shortbread cookies
- teddy grahams
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer or using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, marshmallow cream, powdered sugar, vanilla (optional) and kosher salt. Mix until smooth.
- Add in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips and mix until incorporated evenly. *Adding in the mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips to the cheese ball is optional. If you want the cheese ball to be smooth for dipping you can skip this step. If you choose to add them to the mixture, you can add more or less of them to your liking.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to chill so it will be more firm to roll into a ball.
- While the cheese ball is chilling, crush graham crackers and put in a shallow dish. Add mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips and mix well. You will roll the cheese ball in this mixture so you can add more or less of the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows-however much your little heart desires.
- Once the cream cheese mixture has chilled in the fridge, roll the mixture into a ball. Then roll the ball in the s’mores topping mixture so the entire ball is covered evenly in the smore's topping mixture.
- Serve the cheese ball with crackers and cookies of your choice.
- This cheese ball will keep in the fridge for only 2 days. The graham crackers in the topping will soften the longer it sits.
The ingredients list only shows the choc chips & mini marshmallows as part of the rolling ingredients, but the written instructions show to add mini chips & marshmallows to cream cheese mix….. do you just throw in a handful or so? I can’t tell from the pics if they are in the actual ball or just on the outside. Thanks!
Hi Cassie! I’m so glad you caught that in the recipe! I will go in and fix the actual recipe with the amounts I add to the actual cream cheese mixture! I usually add about 1/3 cup of each to the cream cheese mixture. You can add more or less or you don’t have to add them if you want the cream cheese mixture to be smooth for dipping! I hope you enjoy the recipe! ❤️
Thank you for these awesome Mexican recipes.
Marge you are so very welcome!❤️