S’mores Cheese Ball is all you love about s’mores rolled up for a sweet dip!
Summertime always means there is plenty of BBQs, pool time, lazy days in the sun and smore’s!
This Smore’s Cheeseball (cream cheese not cheddar cheese…that would be gross) is the perfect snack, appetizer, dip for any BBQ, camping trip, summer party or poolside snack! It comes together in minutes and is delicious! I am normally not a sweet eater but I loved it and the teenagers at our last family party devoured it!
I prefer just graham crackers to dip, but my kids love Nilla Wafers and Animal cookies. The sky is the limit with what you can dip and I know you will love it!
S’mores Cheese Ball is all you love about s’mores rolled up for a sweet dip! The perfect treat (without the campfire)!
Smore’s Cheese Ball
- 2 pkgs cream cheese (8 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- pinch of kosher salt
Smore's Ball Topping (it will be rolled in this)
- 5 whole graham crackers, crushed see notes
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips see notes
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows see notes
Cookie/Cracker Suggestions for dipping
- graham crackers
- Nilla Wafers
- animal crackers/cookies
- shortbread cookies
- teddy grahams
- In a medium bowl or mixer, mix cream cheese, marshmallow cream, powdered sugar, vanilla (optional) and kosher salt. Mox until smooth.
- Add in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips and mix until incorporated evenly.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to chill so it will be more firm to roll into a ball.
- While the cheese ball is chilling, crush graham crackers and put in a shallow dish. Add mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips and mix well. You will roll the cheese ball in this mixture so you can add more or less of the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows-however much your little heart desires.
- Once the cream cheese mixture has chilled in the fridge, roll the mixture into a ball. Then roll the ball in the smore's topping mixture so the entire ball is covered evenly in the smore's topping mixture.
- Serve the cheese ball with crackers and cookies of your choice.
- This cheese ball will keep in the fridge for only 2 days. The graham crackers in the topping will soften the longer it sits.