Baked Taco Dip is a warm dip that is perfect for Game Day, parties, potlucks…and really any occasion! It comes together in minutes and will be enjoyed by all!Jump to Recipe
Baked Taco Dip is delicious! The ingredients (may seem weird at first-trust me they are amazing together! This is one dip you will love! It is a warm, cheesy and perfectly seasoned dip that you won’t be able to stop eating!
Ingredients for your warm Taco Dip
Baked Taco Dip is basically made up of taco toppings or things you would find in a Mexican dish. It is sort of a Tex-Mex dip that isn’t a salsa, isn’t a queso…it is just freaking GOOD!
For this Baked Taco Topping Dip you will need: shredded cheddar cheese, mayo-the real deal-no substitutes (seems weird but it is delish), canned chopped black olives, canned chopped green chilis (mild unless you like it with more heat), chopped fresh tomato, chopped green onions.
Just a side note: The can opener (for your canned ingredients) that I have listed below is amazing! It cuts the can open so there are no sharp edges! I always have 2 in my kitchen in case one breaks! You need one!
Making/Heating Your Baked Taco Dip
To make this dip, just dump it all together and stir it up! Spread it in an 8×8 baking dish.
Throw the dish in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. No need to cover the dip with foil!
This dip also heats great in the slow cooker on low or high (depending on how soon you need it) for a few hours.
Serving the warm perfect Baked Taco Dip
Ok, no explanation needed on this one! This dip is best served with tortilla chips but I am guessing it could be rolled up in a warm tortilla or act as a topping for Mexican Dishes! (I think the best way to eat this is with tortilla chips though!)
Baked Taco Topping Dip is a warm dip that is perfect for Game Day, parties, potlucks…and really any occasion! It comes together in minutes and will be enjoyed by all!
For some other delicious dips try my Clam Dip, Chili’s Copycat Queso, Rolled Taco Dip, or my delicious Restaurant Style Salsa or my Easy Guacamole!
Here are some products I used to make this recipe!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn on qualifying purchases.”
Check out the latest posts from the Butcher’s Wife!
- Jolly Rancher Slushies
- Chipotle Chicken
- Fast and Easy Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Foil Packet Loaded Potatoes
- Easy Pretzel Bites (made from store bought pizza crust dough)
Baked Taco Dip
- 1 cup mayo *light mayo will not work, neither will miracle whip or Olive Oil Mayo
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (4.25 oz.) can black olives, chopped, drained
- 1 (7 oz.) can green chilis, chopped, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped *remove most of the seeds if possible
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped *about 7-8 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder *or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp chili powder *or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp cumin *or more to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture in an 8×8 (or 9X9) baking dish. Bake at 350 ° for 25-30 minutes, until the dip is heated through and cheese fully melted.You can also heat this dip in a slow cooker on low for 2-4 hours or high 1-2 hours or until the cheese is melted and the dip is heated through. Stir the dip occasionally as it warms.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- This dip can be kept in the fridge and reheated for up to 3 days.